adore: (Default)
[personal profile] adore
The person I sold the signed first edition of the Watersprite Tarot to resent the payment to me, in USD this time so that PayPal wouldn't fuss. I'm glad I wasn't scammed. Some of my faith in humanity has been happily restored. I wish there had been communication from the buyer's side, though, so that I wouldn't have had to spend ten days thinking I'd been ghosted and scammed. Sometimes I come across people who don't think communication or conversation is productive, and will only come to you once they've sorted something out, and I'm guessing he's one of them. Because even when I was asking him whether Paypal's refund had been received by him (a yes or no question) he didn't reply to my message after reading it! I can't begin to understand it!

Thank you to everyone who commented on my previous post about this saying you hoped I'd get my money back! I believe the wishcraft helped.♥︎
Depth: 1

Date: September 22nd, 2026 06:08 am (UTC)
g_uava: (Default)
From: [personal profile] g_uava
Congrats on completing the sales!
Depth: 1

Date: September 22nd, 2026 06:10 am (UTC)
yarnofariadne: a page with 'i love you' written over and over, marked with red lipstick kisses. (misc: makes me wanna write bad poetry)
From: [personal profile] yarnofariadne
That's such a relief to hear! ♥
Depth: 1

Date: September 22nd, 2026 11:07 am (UTC)
gloss: woman in front of birch tree looking to the right (Default)
From: [personal profile] gloss
I'm so glad it worked out! Even with his frustrating lack of communication.
Depth: 1

Date: September 22nd, 2026 01:51 pm (UTC)
pauraque: patterned brown and white bird flying on a pale blue background (Default)
From: [personal profile] pauraque
Oh that's great!
Depth: 1

Date: September 22nd, 2026 01:53 pm (UTC)
blue_ant: (kjell [for the win])
From: [personal profile] blue_ant
Yay!! I'm so glad he resent the money. The communication thing is so weird. As someone who works in customer support, we get this all the time. People will write in for help, never respond, and then say they were unhappy with our support. We're like, but you never responded to us???? It's so odd.
Depth: 1

Date: September 22nd, 2026 05:01 pm (UTC)
lirazel: A white colonial-era building in the Ecuadorian city of Cuenca against a blue sky ([misc] cuenca 1)
From: [personal profile] lirazel
Well, I am glad that is sorted! But yes, PEOPLE COMMUNICATE!!!
Depth: 1

Date: September 22nd, 2026 08:14 pm (UTC)
zavodilaterrarium: Chloe with a nervous expression. (Chloe Sweatdrop)
From: [personal profile] zavodilaterrarium
I guess maybe he just forgot to reply and then felt it too awkward when he finally remembered it? I myself have instances of receiving a message that requires checking for something, and I end up forgetting about the message the moment I look away! And then because I already saw the message, mentally it's solved! Though, I'd personally feel more awkward about wordlessly sending the money, even if the alternative is to admit that I got that badly distracted.
Depth: 3

Date: September 23rd, 2026 02:12 am (UTC)
zavodilaterrarium: Eunha being unamused by Prowler's secrets. (Cat Guilty)
From: [personal profile] zavodilaterrarium
Yeah, it's a strange situation. At least it got resolved.
Depth: 1

Date: September 22nd, 2026 08:35 pm (UTC)
ashelterofpages: (Default)
From: [personal profile] ashelterofpages
Oh yay! I'm so glad everything worked out well!
Depth: 1

Date: September 23rd, 2026 03:12 am (UTC)
d3bansen: (Default)
From: [personal profile] d3bansen
I'm glad everything turned out okay!
Depth: 1

Date: September 23rd, 2026 07:16 pm (UTC)
mistressofmuses: Image of nebulae in the colors of the bi pride flag: pink, purple, and blue (Default)
From: [personal profile] mistressofmuses
Very glad that it worked out, and it wasn't anything scammy. Maybe it just took him a while to check on his stuff, if he'd assumed it had all worked out. That is a big relief, though!
Depth: 1

Date: September 24th, 2026 12:11 pm (UTC)
goblinesque: ([K-on!] → best intentions)
From: [personal profile] goblinesque
I'm sooooo relieved for you and ALSO I had never heard the word "wishcraft" before and I LOVE it ♡
Depth: 1

Date: September 25th, 2026 04:49 pm (UTC)
tinkaton: juri arisugawa | revolutionary girl utena (♥︎ locket)
From: [personal profile] tinkaton
I'm glad you were able to get your money! Very weird he never replied, but I've definitely dealt with people like that just not responding to messages and I guess it's not uncommon but it's definitely annoying. -_-

Profile

adore: (Default)
Mynah

September 2026

S M T W T F S
  123 4 5
678 9 101112
131415 161718 19
2021 2223242526
27282930   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags